Job # 6002
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 5+ years
Clearance: Interim or Active Secret clearance
Salary: Please let us know your salary requirement. We do offer full benefits.
Title: Sr. Peoplesoft 9.2 CRM technical developer
Senior PeopleSoft 9.2 CRM technical developer who will work with Business/Functional PeopleSoft CRM personnel implement O&M changes as well as work to support the upgrade
from 9.1 to 9.2.
Individual will be the lead technical resource to develop and test the CRM to HRCM interface capabilities, work to ensure security configuration can be implemented as required by
the government customer, ensure that notes and attachments are working as required, ensuring interactive reporting is working as required, ensuring auditing capabilities are
working as required by the HR customer and ISSO, ensuring Customer self-service transactions are working as required, ensuring all interfaces are working as designed, ensures
that coding and configuration changes are implemented as required to support the CRM implementation of the DOS HR/EX customer.
Job Responsibilities and/or Success Factors:
* Development to support PeopleSoft O&M and DME efforts for the DOS HR Bureau HR Customer Connect (HRCC) System. Includes all phases of Software development from
analysis through deployment.
* Testing of PeopleCode to include creation of Test Plans/Cases and Documentation of Test Results
* Supporting all technical aspects of a PeopleSoft Federal CRM upgrade from v9.1 to v9.2 and PeopleTools 9.2
Required skills and experience include:
* 3+ years* of Peoplesoft Development CRM Federal experience
* 5+ years* experience with PeopleTools 8.X or Higher
* 5+ years* experience with Oracle 11g or Higher
* 5+ years* experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.X or Higher
* 5+ years* of Development experience with at least 2 of the following
* CRM PeopleSoft 9.1 modules preferred
* Core HR Federal Product using CRM
* 3+ years* of prior technical Federal Government upgrade experience
* 3+ years* of prior experience with evaluation, development, and unit testing of reapplied custom code (PeopleSoft and external objects).
* Must able to document and unit test all changes. Knowledge of Configuration Management practices, packaging, and migration of PeopleSoft projects across various
environments is required. The candidate must be able to work closely with the functional resources to map functional design to technical design
* Team Player with good communication skills. Ability to work with minimal direction and supervision is essential.
Clearance requirements: This position requires the candidates to have an Interim Secret clearance.
Sr. Program Hiring Manager
Knowledge Management, Inc.
353 Middlesex Road
Tyngsboro, MA 01879
Office: 978-649-0123 ext. 200
*An SBA 8(a) STARS II Contract Holder & an SDB & MBE Certified Company
353 Middlesex Road Tyngsboro, MA, 01879Contact