|Sr. Plant Finance Manager |
|Arthrex Manufacturing Inc (US02) |
|Ave Maria, Florida |
Main Objective: The Sr. Plant Finance Manager will partner with the local plant Operations team to effectively manage and control the manufacturing and distribution functions in the Naples location. He or She will manage all finance functions including general accounting, cost accounting, fixed assets, business analysis, internal controls, forecasting, inventory control and financial reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with Shared Services team for SAP month-end closing activities and reviewing monthly transactions
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting on plant financial performance including inventory, scrap reporting, work order variances and other plant metrics to assist plant management in identifying root causes of variances to budget
- Responsible for the preparation of annual budgets and periodic forecasts.
- Implement and maintain internal controls for the plants; establish a monthly cadence for updates and reviews
- Oversee and perform various cost accounting functions including full absorption standard costing, setting of labor and overhead rates, and standard costing analytics
- Collaborate with the VP of Operations and the manufacturing leadership team to achieve financial targets
- Identify and help implement strategies to improve efficiency and optimize costs
- Maintain inventory reserve analysis for excess and obsolete inventory
- Lead the Capital Acquisition Requests (CAR's/MOS s) planning and budgeting process with Sr. Management, focused on maximizing return on capital
- Manage Year-end Physical Count and periodic cycle counts
- Partner with New Product Development, Operations and Sales Planning and Analysis to prepare cost models for prospective products
- Partner with the engineering groups to ensure BOM and routings are accurate and consistent
- Prepare and manage all external Audit reporting requirements
- Supervise and lead site finance team and continuously develop their skills to create a healthy and effective team
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Training:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.