SENIOR PLANT PRODUCTION MANAGER (MULTIPLE QUARRY LOCATIONS) DETAILS
Title: Senior Plant Production Manager – Multiple Quarry Locations
Location: Hopkinsville KY
Rate: $130,000-150,000/year + Bonus + Full Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Type: Direct Hire Full Time Opportunity
Hours: Monday – Friday | Standard Business Hours
Drug Screen and Background Checks: Yes
Relocation: Yes it is offered
Additional: No remote opportunity at this time
Company Vehicle: Yes
Additional: Reports to VP of Eastern Division
OVERVIEW: SENIOR PLANT PRODUCTION MANAGER (MULTIPLE QUARRY LOCATIONS)
- This position is responsible for the management, safety, and coordination of all operational aspects of no less than four (4) quarries.
- They will carry out production objectives at the lowest cost consistent with quality requirements.
- They will also be responsible for financial accountability for operations, production methods/control, maintenance, site planning, and related operations.
- This position assists VP/SMA Manager with annual production planning/budgeting and forecasting.
- This position will report directly to the Vice President, Strategic Marketing Area Manager of Western Kentucky.
- The successful candidate for this role will have an uncompromising focus on safety excellence.
REQUIREMENTS: SENIOR PLANT PRODUCTION MANAGER (MULTIPLE QUARRY LOCATIONS)
- A minimum of 5 years experience in managing operations and/or engineering as well as significant experience in aggregate processing procedures and surface quarrying.
- Aggregate experience is required
- Working knowledge of AggQC and AggFlow is a plus.
- Asphalt plant experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of profit and loss statements and an understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office and the ability to rapidly learn different software applications.
- Basic surveying and mapping skills are required.
- Proven safety record and excellent compliance in MSHA safety standards.
RESPONSIBILITIES: SENIOR PLANT PRODUCTION MANAGER (MULTIPLE QUARRY LOCATIONS)
- Plans operating schedules for maximum efficiency and maximum use of equipment.
- Preparation of reports on production, manpower, budgets, etc. for use in corporate business planning.
- Schedules maintenance of equipment and/or plants to ensure maximum production capabilities.
- Research new ways to cut costs and improve production.
- Ensuring compliance with corporate policies and objectives, including safety, personnel, insurance, and union contracts (if applicable).
- May handle complaints and/or grievances at sites.
- Maybe called upon by the VP/SMA Manager to perform other duties. Performs responsibilities included but not limited to those listed.