|Sr. Platform Engineer|
|USA VERMONT Williston|
| ManTech is seeking a Sr. Platform Engineer to support the DHS USCIS on the SPEDI Program. The SPEDI contract is a high-profile, high-visibility modernization program where you can contribute innovative solutions. |
The Sr. Platform Engineer duties:
· Responsible for the design, installation, maintenance, and tuning of virtual infrastructure (both hardware and software components.
· Perform incident resolution and root cause problem determination to ensure availability and stability of virtual platforms according to established service level agreements by working individually or in a multidisciplinary team.
· Work after hours and on the weekends as necessary (patching, incident management).
· Manage service requests and execute standard changes with minimal supervision.
· Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot multiple virtualized environments (DevTest, Stage Production), and provide systems administrator support to business units and clients.
· Application stability, security, performance, and capacity management, as well as documentation of current and future configuration processes and policies.
· This role is key to the technical and operations teams in gathering requirements, designing, implementing, troubleshooting issues, and providing customer service.
· Manage and coordinates the deployment, and expansion of Client Server technologies, as well as monitoring and refinement, and researching solutions to existing problems.
· Monitor site stability and performance; troubleshoot problems with hardware, software, network, and security administration.
· Planning and managing capacity planning activities in case of Private cloud .
|Clearance Requirements – US Citizen with the ability to obtain Public Trust and complete DHS Security Clearance; Ability to obtain DHS EOD suitability or current DHS EOD preferred. |
Location – Williston, VT
|Equivalent Experience/Education |
|10-12 years w/Bachelors Degree |
07-09 years w/Masters Degree
|ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.|