At DISH, our technology teams challenge the status quo and reimagine capabilities across industries. From product development to software design to big data and beyond, our people play vital roles in connecting consumers with the products and platforms of tomorrow.What you will be doing
High-level job responsibilities:
In this role, you will:
- Design and develop API specifications using OpenAPI Specifications/YAML that is scalable and provide greater security on data.
- Create build and deployment pipelines for APIs using appropriate tools to implement
- Continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Support end-end management of the APIs over its entire lifecycle
Day-to-day job responsibilities
- Work with various application teams to understand their business needs and requirements for the API implementation
- Ensure API documentation is created and remains up to date
- Lead the development review and ensure code and design quality with appropriate logging, monitoring, tracing, and security standards in place
- Help troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the API platform, API accessibility and API deployments
- Perform root cause analysis for Production issues and come up with solutions that will prevent them from happening in the future
- Participate and contribute in grooming technical user stories impacting integration .
#LI-MG2Skills and experience
- Excellent analytical, oral, written communication and presentation skills with ability to interact with global delivery technical teams.
- Experience in Agile methodologies - Kanban or SCRUM
- Experience in Deploying Microservices (spring-boot, node's) on Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Good understanding of security protocols (e.g. OAuth, SAML)
- Governance, Event Driven Architecture, message-based architectures, and caching strategies and frameworks.
- More than 10 years of experience in development, and implementation of enterprise-wide solutions based on Java Technologies (Java, J2EE, Webservices, Spring, Spring Boot)
- At least 5 years of hands on experience with design, development and implementation of Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Integration or Node.JS based Microservices
- Demonstrated knowledge of test-driven development practices and experience with any of the version control tools such as GitLab, and Continuous
- Integrations with various CI/CD tools
- Experience with Swagger/Swagger Hub
- Experience with API Gateway & Management, e.g. Apigee
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS cloud products
Compensation: $137,000.00/Yr. - $181,000.00/Yr.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.