At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
NGMS in the Baltimore/Linthicum area is seeking a Software Configuration Analyst to help develop, enforce, and maintain Software Configuration Management (SCM) processes on large and small scale programs in accordance with the Organization's Standard Software Process (OSSP) and contractual requirements.
The Configuration Analyst will be responsible for:
- Coordinating/creating configured builds for test and delivery
- Administration of the SCM tools
- Facilitate and scribe for control board meetings, creating build and delivery documentation, and process improvement activities
- Establish and implement procedures to coordinate changes to program data and products - Possess understanding of SCM principles, concepts, industry practices and standards as required
- Bachelor's degree in STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) with at least 9 years of related experience, (7 years with a Master's, 0 years with a PhD).
- 5 or more years' experience in software configuration management
- Experience with coordinating/creating configured builds for test and delivery - Understanding of SCM principles, concepts, industry practices and standards is require
- Must possess an Active DoD Secret clearance with the willingness and ability to obtain and maintain higher level clearances (TS, SAP/SAR), etc).
- Knowledge of scripting languages - Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical area
- Experience with implementing SCM on a large scale program
- Experience with multiple tools and environments (Atlassian, Git, Jira, ClearCase, ClearQuest, Linux and Windows)
- Active Top Secret DoD clearance or higher
Salary Range: $108,864 USD - $162,396 USD
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/ .
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.