Climb to new heights on your journey when you start Defining Possible with Northrop Grumman. Enjoy a purposeful career in aeronautics that is crucial to the way we connect and protect our world across land, sea, and air. Bring your experience and take advantage of this opportunity to discover how you can start to push past possible and achieve your goals today. Enjoy a diverse, collaborative environment with professionals across the nation ready to help launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems has an opening for a highly motivated a Sr. Principal Software Engineer
to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals supporting Manned C2/ISR programs located in Melbourne FL
We are seeking an Artificial Intelligence "AI" / Machine Learning "ML" Software Engineer
with expertise in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to perform algorithm development, data analysis, and neural net topology development and to provide overall guidance to a team of SW engineers to implement AI/ML software Responsibilities:
- Defines, develops, and delivers novel user experience and visualization approaches for the program such as prediction, optimization, and classification
- Designs and develops visualization approaches for machine learning algorithms to address needs such as visualizations for pattern recognition, target detection and tracking, and machine learning and decision systems
- Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions
- Uses system-of-systems and multi-agent approaches as appropriate to architect and design visualizations that improve analyst efficiency, precision, accuracy, and speed
- Collaborates with analysts, Database Engineers, and Systems Engineers to understand analyst needs and develop effective visualization approaches that can be applied to meet those needs
- Designs software-systems, applications, and data architectures that directly implement AI techniques to support achieving better reliability, precision, accuracy, and speed to meet performance requirements.
We offer flexible work arrangements, great learning opportunities, exposure to a wide variety of projects and customers, and a very friendly team environment. We are looking for self-motivated, proactive, and goal-oriented people to help us grow our services and become even better at what we do.