Zycron has a great opportunity for a Senior Product Analyst for our healthcare client based in Nashville, TN. This is contract position of 12 months with possible extension or conversion to permanent.
The Senior Product Analyst is focused on providing Subject Matter Expertise on the Care Management product including its functionality and utilization, collaborating with project teams and business partners to meet project objectives.
The ideal candidate for this position has an IT product development background with well-developed communication skills to facilitate discussions and collaborating with other project team members to design functional product details and changes, identify and escalate project issues, and ultimately ensure product requirements are met. Care Management product development (Pega or similar) and EMR experience is a plus.
- Identify product gaps and leads enhancement efforts
- Lead Scrum / Agile requirements discovery sessions to drive product requirements
- Develop and identify potential operational changes to streamline operations and enhance service delivery
- Provide tier 2 customer support to the end users
- Work with all departments throughout the product delivery cycle to ensure project dates are met and ensure timely completion of Product Analyst deliverables
Day To Day Activities:
- Ability to successfully lead a Care Management Project or Engagement independently that include the following:
- Showcasing proper preparation for DCO requirement sessions with stakeholders (discovery)
- Ability to translate Business Requirements into Technical Requirements utilizing the principles of Agile
- Leveraging TFS to the standards set forth by the Care Management needs for Developers, QA, and Business review
- Showcasing comprehension of the Company Configuration Layer of Pega for Care Management and how to build requirements that can be built into the Agnostic Layer for future reusability/standardization
- Thinking Holistically: Ability to articulate how requirements/features derived in one project may apply to existing or future solutions
- Understanding the Big Picture: Ability to connect the technology solutions to how it supports the guiding principles of Care Management within the Company and across other initiatives
- Experience in Healthcare is desired
- Ideally, has more experience with Business Functional Requirements, rather than the Technical Requirements
- Will interface with Key Service Line Leaders (Clinical and Ops) and have the ability to manage meetings with professionalism and organization
- Experience in AGILE and SCRUM within the Software Delivery Lifecycle
- Ability to understand complex processes and showcase ability to breakdown into manageable, consumable workflows, and functions
- Need to showcase their previous documentation around requirements, mockups, etc. that they have done previously for review
- Located in Nashville is desired
- Potential Contract to Hire
Job ID Number: 121126 (Please reference in call or email)
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Cindy Raleigh at email@example.com.
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.