Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, creative analytics, technology and industry knowledge to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business. We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers. We will give you the opportunity to drive innovation and automation across the enterprise. This will include tool and process integrations across all business units within Equifax globally.
TheUSIS Product Architect role is responsible for turning business requirements into effective solutions for the USIS Risk Decisioning product portfolio. This position is an integral member of theRisk Decisioningteam, responsible for executing and delivering on existing and transformational initiatives that supportRisk Decisioningrevenue and strategic goals.
This job represents business stakeholders to elicit, understand, analyze, document, refine and communicate business needs, so that business and/or technical delivery teams can build effective solutions. This requires a detailed understanding of customer needs, as well as business vision and strategy, to prioritize investment, business value and delivery. The ideal candidate must be able to work collaboratively with multiple development teams.A good understanding of microservices architecture, data security, and product design principles is required.
This position serves as the day to day decision maker and provides continual business guidance for the execution team. This position is responsible for prioritizing the execution team's work so that it aligns with the sponsor's/business executive's strategies. The candidate will work with the business and IT delivery teams to identify and mitigate risks to include business operational risks; escalate issues; and develop and recommend appropriate solutions.
• Lead the design effort with a specific product in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrate expertise in product vision and business needs to design innovative solutions to real market problems.
• Partner as the technical product expert with product managers, user interaction designers, and software engineers to develop new product offerings and improve existing ones.
• Work closely with key customers, partners and the engineering team to design, prototype and build solutions and products to help customers achieve business outcomes.
• Lead white boarding sessions for complex software architectures with senior engineers as well as briefing customers and internal executives.
• Work with customers to help them solve today's challenges and build next generation products.
• Lead partner meetings to find opportunities and product priorities
• Create and maintain the product backlog for specific innovation initiatives
• Conduct planning sessions with the teams to prioritize work in upcoming sprints
• Engage directly with Product Owners to ensure they are executing on projects
• Develop communication materials and lead communication efforts around the product, priorities and future roadmaps
• Attend and lead design sessions with customers and partners
• A good understanding of microservices architecture, data security, and product design principles is required.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
We offer an excellent compensation packages with high-reaching market salaries and 401k matching, along with the works: comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
Function - Tech Dev and Client Services