Red Oak Technologies, Inc. is looking for a Sr. Product Designer for a 6-12 months contract to hire role our client in Pleasanton, CA.
Sr. Product Designer
- Area of Focus – Design system
- Holistic thinker, experience in building efficient scalable systems
- Expert in visual design
- You have 5+ years of experience designing successful products, experiences, and interfaces for a range of devices.
- Strong portfolio showcasing problem solving and high design caliber skillset.
- You have extensive native app experience & responsive web design
- Strong visual design sense with clean typography and layout understanding.
- You have proven experience of taking a product end to end, and all the stories that come with the experience; tradeoffs, communication challenges, delays, quality review, exc.
- Have experience visualizing, owning, and executing the creation of product from initial concepts and wireframes, to collaborating with engineers on implementation in an agile environment.
- You make a great thought partner with the cross-functional teams.
- You are an excellent storyteller and communicator.
- You exude can-do attitude and enthusiasm.
Nice to have:
- Past experience in Ecommerce a big plus, but not required.
- BA/BS or graduate degree in HCI, interaction design, Psychology, or other related fields.
- ADA certification is a big plus, but not required.