Title: Sr. Product Manager - Fulfillment
Location: Boston, MA
Job #: KR226763121
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker. WHY IGNW?
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client has an immediate need for a Sr. Product Manager with the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
- Develop a deep understanding of the consumers of fulfillment plans and help build solutions that address customer and operational needs with subject matter expertise of how systems work upstream and downstream to calculate and execute fulfillment plans
- Drive the thinking and execution that will help customers have a frictionless, consistent understanding of their delivery service options and timetable, throughout their shopping and post-order experience.
- Translate our product vision and strategy into a prioritized set of initiatives, and ensure that our roadmap evolves as we learn and adjust our business goals.
- Collaborate closely with software engineering peers to turn the prioritized initiatives into a sequenced product roadmap.
- Disseminate regular updates to key stakeholders, and ensure shared understanding of initiative strategy with cross-functional partners, bridging the gap between the technical details of what we're building and the purpose for building it in terms of meaningful business outcomes.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to define, monitor and communicate KPIs for your product area in order to continually improve our product in ways that matter most to our users and business.
- 5+ years experience in Product Management with a demonstrated track record, preferably in an agile environment
- 2+ years' experience successfully leading and developing highly effective teams and engaging with external stakeholders
- BA with strong academic record (strong preference for quantitative, scientific, or technical backgrounds), MBA preferred
- Examples of success in aligning a vision, strategy and execution across different functional organizations in highly matrixed environments with the ability to think and perform tactically and strategically
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs