Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
After you apply to this job posting, we’ll consider you for this job as well as any other potential matches with our client companies. If we have any potential matches, we’ll share your resume with those companies and contact you about any interview opportunities we can get you.
Thank you, and we wish you a great job search!
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Sr. Product Manager (up to Director / VP / Head) - Social Good Fintech Startup
Location: - During the pandemic: Remote - After the pandemic: San Francisco, CA (you can work from home up to 3 days/week)
The company's product is in the realms of fintech, fraud detection, security, enterprise SaaS, data analysis, big data (1.5 billion transactions per month). There is a large social good component since they fight crime. The product helps companies to prevent money laundering and fraud, which in turn has the effect of preventing criminal activities such as human trafficking, drug distribution, child exploitation, and terrorism.
The company is seeking Product Managers who are metrics and data driven, focused on customer feedback and metrics to drive the product. They don't require experience in any particular industry space, but nice to haves include: a technical background, fintech, data platform experience, startup experience, founder experience, and experience as company's first product manager.
The company has about 32 employees and 22 engineers and 4 Product Managers, and is planning to grow to 40 engineers and 6 Product Managers by the end of 2021. The company has raised Series B funding and is backed by top tier investors, including the founders of some of the top tech companies in the world. Revenue in 2020 was 1000% higher than in 2019. The company's valuation has gone up 6x in the last 6 months, and at this rate it will reach a $1 billion valuation in the near future.
The company will provide equity which could be lucrative, plus salary up to $200k for Sr. Product Managers and up to $250k for its Director/Head/VP of Product.
- Owning product lines and/or feature verticals.
- Owning and meeting the company's business objectives.
- Soliciting feedback from customers, triaging feature requests, and conceiving new product ideas.
- Working with cross-functional teams to optimize feature development, evaluation, and planning.
- Being a champion for high quality, metrics-driven product development.
- Metrics and data driven.
- At least 4 years of experience as a Product Manager, with a track record of building large scale software products.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience successfully collaborating with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders including customers and the executive team.
- Experience building successful products from concept to completion.
Nice to have:
- Technical background
- Experience in fintech, data platforms, enterprise SaaS, security, fraud, or risk.
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here: