Our direct current client is seeking to add a Senior Product Manager with a focus on Digital Health product to aligns product offerings with market needs and manage them across the entire product life cycle, driving market penetration and stickiness. In this role, you will work to keenly understand customer needs through the voice of customer activities, champion product development to meet those needs, formulate launch and commercialization plans, define marketing and sales strategies, and provide on-market support. In this role you can have the potential of being 100% remote or work out of client office in San Diego when they return to tradtional office environment. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
Responsible for the end-to-end product lifecycle management of all products within your product portfolio. You will work with key stakeholders to analyze the market, competition, customer needs, and technology developments to identify product opportunities to deliver business objectives.
Design and deliver the value proposition:
- Define the global product strategy, including target market and competitive positioning. As products enter clinical trials and usability studies, develop the launch strategy.
- Working with colleagues across company, recommend packaging, labeling, product configuration, pricing and sales strategies to align to market and customer needs.
- Working closely with software engineering teams, champion the product development initiatives to improve products within your portfolio.
- Serve as the customer advocate.
- Identify the desired customer journey and prioritize product features.
- Translate customer requirements into product requirements and assess potential tradeoffs.
- Working closely with our Sales organization, meet with customers in target and potential segments to assess satisfaction with products and to identify opportunities.
- Develop key opinion leaders.
- Monitor online attitudes and trends regarding products.
- Monitor utilization and effectiveness of sales programs and tools.
- Participate in providing sales training at national and regional meetings; attend trade shows and other conferences to drive product awareness.
- Manage the product/platform post-launch, ensuring that customers are continuously adopting and utilizing the product.
- Work with marketing colleagues across company to develop sales collateral and field training.
- BS or BA degree required; MBA preferred; Equivalent work experience can be substituted.
- 10 years professional experience, with 5+ years marketing or sales experience in Health Care IT products sold to healthcare providers is required; consumer-based Health Care IT experience a plus; understanding laboratory operations is a plus.
- Experience in the commercialization of Healthcare IT products.
- Experience with product launches, medical device launches a plus. Must demonstrate a solid understanding of regulatory requirements involved.
- Knowledge of clinical software used within the healthcare environment is required, including a solid understanding electronic medical records, laboratory information systems, and systems supporting regulatory reporting requirements.
- Experience with modern digital technology is expected, which may include mobile app development, artificial intelligence, large scale data management, telehealth, or wearable technology.
- Excellent collaborative management skills and the ability to motivate cross-functional teams including both internal and external parties
- This role requires strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Solid financial acumen
- Demonstrated project management success
- Outstanding written and presentation skills with ability to communicate to diverse audiences.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.