If youarepassionate about solving complex business problems with technology;have a bias for drivingbusiness outcomes andwant to make an impact on a fast growingindustry, we invite you to join atalented and ambitious R&D team focused on buildingnext generation cloud billingcapabilities.
TheSeniorProduct Manager's overall objective is tocreate Billing as a Product that improvesaccuracy, instillstrust and enhancesthe customer experience. As such,youwill be responsible for reviewingsoftware and telco data feedsandcurrent applications andprocesses toidentify opportunities anddefinerequirements.Youwill work closely with stakeholders to define requirements, toalign on prioritiesand to execute the roadmap.
In your role, you willbe the expert on theBilling productboth withinthe company and withoutsidestakeholders.You will interactwith vendors, engineering, operations, management, training, sales, marketing, prospects,partnersandcustomersto guidenew product development efforts.You willalsoberesponsible for creating the concepts, requirements, product marketing materials, and a variety of analyses for new products and product improvements.Financial Responsibility
• Product Manager will create, analyze, and propose pricing structures.
• Implement processes that increase margins.
• Improve profitability in products assigned.
• Ensure product integrity during set-up process.Major Functions/Responsibility
- Identify issues withcurrent billingprocesses,infrastructure, integrations and feedstouncoveropportunities forimprovement
- Improve, integrateand automatethe opportunity to billing process to reducepotential for errors and delays
- Build robust billing features and integrations that allow the organizationto adopt new billing models and to scale
- Proactively seek feedback fromstakeholders, customers and partners to define and prioritize features
- Analyze, document, and communicate intelligenceon roadmap capabilities, industry trends and competitive landscape
- Facilitate collaborative meetings to research and document product development ideas and concepts across multipleteams
- Plan, document, and communicate new product development and product improvement projects with accompanying revenue opportunity documents, use cases, features and requirements, interaction design stories, and launch plans.
- Perform analyses to aide in decision making regarding feature improvements and new feature developments.
- Act assubject matter expert
- Train employees and agents to better understand new products and product improvements.
- Occasionally work with sales to assist with sales opportunities.
- Day to day project management, coordination, and delivery of projects related to assigned products.
- Occasional travel for client visits, tradeshows, and sales support.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of inContact.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related SkillsEducation Requirement:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent work experience required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
• 5+ years of product management experience with formal product management techniques, tools, andprinciplesinvolved in planning and delivering new software products and services.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and translate non-technical feature descriptions into structured use cases, requirements, and specifications for technical audiences.
• Requires interaction with customers, prospects,partners,sales, executive management, and technical engineering resources, adjusting communications to the situation and successfully understanding and communicating product capabilities and priorities to each audience.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English including vocabulary, spelling, composition, and grammar.
• Reading and comprehension and understanding technical information well enough to convey in original written communications to multiple audiences.
• Personal interaction with technical resources and listen carefully, taking time to understand the points being made, and asking questions where appropriate.
• Excellent skills with specialized computer software for drafting and producing documents and diagrams
• Driven self-starter; detail oriented, clear, logical thinker, technical thinker, bright and energetic
• Works well in fast paced, high pressure environments with the ability focus on goals and objectives
•Experience working on complex system integrations and billing infrastructure
• Project management and project communication techniques and tools. This includes alternative ways to inform via written, oral, and visual media.
• Time management experience (managing own time and balancing many different projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment).
• Telecommunications, software development, networking, hosted applications, or other similar technical products experience.
• Ability to personally interact with technical resources and listen carefully, taking time to understandthe points being made, and asking questions where appropriate.