We are looking for a Product Manager to lead Search & Discovery product, which is a gateway to all products offerings. You will be responsible for the end-to-end Search experience and strategy, overseeing search experience, Product growth, SDK, relevance engine, tagging and taxonomy.
As a Product Manager, you will be creating a personalized delightful user experiences in finding what user is looking for using few, or zero key strokes instantly .
- You will own and drive Search & Discovery product vision, strategy, definition and roadmap.
- Be able to quickly develop a deep understanding of the current product features and how they are used by users, and come up next set of features that will enhance the search experience.
- Establish, monitor, and continuously measure success metrics after each feature introduction to meet organization NPS KPIs.
- Using usability studies, benchmarks and data-driven metrics, analyze and understand User behavior data and customer feedback, and loop back into key product roadmap.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (design, engineering, Product, data, business and marketing) to build delightful product experiences for user that lead to deeper engagement and retention.
- You will represent product to customer and collaborate with partners and customers, in creating a product that benefits both parties and adds value to end user.
- You will create and maintain relationships and business plans with key data partners to build and acquire data to enhance data quality and freshness with maximum long term value and benefits.
- You be the first in line to receive customer feedback / defects, triage the defects, set priority and direct issues through right channels to address them systemically, minimizing impediments to ongoing development activities.
- Bring the best out of engineer team in terms of quality and velocity, with high integrity and commitment
- And be a true ambassador of our STARS culture (Simple, Trust, Accountable, Respect, and Speed)
Experience and Skills
- 7+ years in product management with proven track records in delivering innovative products.
- 3+ year experience in delivering consumer products that uses search & discovery.
- Experience working with remote team(s) in different geographic regions
- Experience in creating and delivering delightful search products that impacted the lives of millions of consumers
- You can articulate a clear product vision to Customer, Internal cross-functional partners and to leadership team. And be able to transfer the vision to product requirements, and then to Jira Epics and Stories with right acceptance criteria.
- Technical, comfortable with delving into the product, the platform and the implementation details. Able to engage with engineering beyond just product and user experience needs; willing to roll up sleeves and design scalable and extensible solutions and create detailed product specs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to convey strategies, priorities, and tradeoffs at the 30K foot level. Then engage with engineering and design through extremely detailed technical specifications and/or wireframes.
- Strong analytical background and a deep understanding of consumer funnels, conversion, engagement and retention metrics. Should be able to do data extract using SQL and create own visualizations on product usage.
- A bachelors in computer science.
- (plus) Experience in working with and managing scrum teams.
- (plus) Experience in building GPS/Navigation products to Mobile, and Autos
- (plus) ability to act as program / project manager when needed.