What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:
What We'd Love to See:
- 10+ years of working experience in an information services or financial services company with 5+ years of product management experience
- Demonstrated success in planning and delivering large cross-functional technical initiatives in a large, global environment
- A measurable understanding of big data, analytical practices and how to leverage them to provide value to clients
- Experience working with diverse cross-functional teams in an agile product delivery environment, with the ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Comfortable using PowerPoint and think-cell applications
- Ability to understand technical aspects of products and platforms such as aligning sales and marketing strategies to the IT roadmap; as well as translate such technical products/solutions into compelling stories
- Willingness and ability to travel 15-20% of your time domestically and internationally
Impact You'll Make:
- Experience in working in an international role
- Experience as an Agile Product Owner or Product Manager
- Post-secondary degree in Business, mathematics, computer science or a related discipline preferred
The Sr. Product Manager will be responsible for leading the product development and management of SHAPE (Shared Analytic Platform) and Prama, TransUnion's advanced data analytics and visualization solution for our international markets. The successful candidate will lead this solution by representing the regional teams with stakeholders and supporting the delivery of the product roadmap. This is a critical position where your experience in managing data driven solutions will serve invaluable to the success of the team. Some of your day-to-day impact will include the following:
- You will act as primary liaison between the Core Credit Products Center of Excellence (CoE) and Global Prama team by engaging and participating with regional stakeholders on prioritization and regional initiatives.
- You will be accountable for the product strategy for the Prama suite of products.
- You will lead our annual planning exercises, building and executing on the product roadmap; and working with regional product teams to roll out the products across the globe.
- You will ensure successful launch and adoption of global platforms and solutions that drive ongoing efficiency and profitability gains.
- You will support the Product Owner and regional teams with technical initiatives and implementations, helping to drive on-time delivery leveraging the scaled SAFE agile methodology.
- You will be responsible for ensuring regional adoption of new products/tools/capabilities including where required any localizations necessary.
- You will support the CoE and regional product owners/teams to achieve revenue plans and prioritize product development where necessary.
- You will deliver engaging and insightful internal and external training and presentations.
- You will own the creation of the Prama product strategy and be able to articulate the key use cases and CBIs addressed by the product suite.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Advisor, Product Management