Senior Product Marketing Manager
Our client is looking for a product marketing manager to lead pricing & packaging efforts as we continue to accelerate our growth in the coming years. This role will own the pricing and packaging strategy for all products, work collaboratively with other internal teams to develop it, and continually enhance pricing & packaging strategy for its various offerings.
The individual in this role will identify the value created for customers across all new and existing products, features, and services. You will then make recommendations on opportunities to pursue, how to configure our portfolio of products to best serve different market segments, and how to ensure that the company captures fair value for its innovative products and services. You will collaborate extensively with Product, Marketing, Sales, and Finance to accelerate top-line growth.
A successful candidate will be a strategic thinker, highly analytical, data-driven, and customer-focused, and will bring a collaborative approach to developing long-term pricing & packaging strategies that will drive business growth.
This is a direct hire position offering a competitive salary and excellent benefit s that can be completed remotely from any US location. Responsibilities of the Senior Product Marketing Manager
Requirements of the Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Own monetization, packaging, and pricing strategy across the company, including framing strategic considerations, creating potential solutions, analyzing options, collaborating with senior executives, incorporating industry learnings, and driving towards decisions.
- Partner with Product, Go-to-Market, and Finance leadership to build pricing and packaging strategies for new and existing portfolio of products.
- Build a strong understanding of the value the company's products bring to our customers, and devise strategies to maximize value capture and profitability
- Work with Sales Enablement to empower our sales and account management teams to communicate value effectively to prospective and current customers.
- Drive pricing research via customer and 3rd party surveys, customer and prospect interviews, competitor research and internal data analysis.
- Model financial and business impact of pricing options and develop the business case for changes.
- Maintain and upgrade our internal pricing & packaging sheets on a regular basis in conjunction with product launches, sales kickoffs, and other regular events.
- Partner effectively with deal desk and the broader Finance team to ensure successful implementation of our strategies in the field and to optimize pricing and packaging over time.
- Monitor and communicate our pricing and discounting performance, progress, and roadblocks to the management team on a regular basis.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
- 6+ years of work experience in an analytical and strategic role with direct experience in enterprise SaaS or B2B technology pricing and packaging
- Market research experience and strong project management skills
- Strong Excel modeling and data analysis skills
- Collaborative mindset and the ability to work cross-functionally to drive result s
- Proven ability to influence senior executives
- Great communication and presentation skills, with a knack for presenting complex data in a simple and easy-to-understand manner
Contact Judy Protz at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919)981-6200 x315 with questions regarding this posting. A Word resume is preferred when applying.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase... it is not about what you know, it is who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we know.
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you're looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand...let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.