Build the products that are changing an industry.
At Vanguard, we continue to invest in redefining our organizations to support the rapid growth of marketing at Vanguard. Driven by core tenets of modern marketing - agile marketing, digital experience, Big Data, customer-centricity, compelling content, and marketing automation - we are passionate about crafting structures, operating models, and processes that will enable us to support our business imperatives effectively! As the Sr. Product Owner, you are accountable for advising and prioritizing the activities of agile teams, based on a relentless focus on client needs and a solid grasp of business drivers. You will work closely with Vanguard's business teams to develop a detailed understanding of their customer and identity platform needs across the customer journey and deliver leading-edge data and analytics technology solutions that deliver against divisional business objectives and outcomes. Requirements Core Responsibilities:
- Define, implement, and evolve the strategic direction and roadmap for Vanguard's Enterprise Identity Management platforms based on business/marketing needs, market trends and insights, and Enterprise MarTech Roadmap priorities
- Be responsible for the implementation of an Enterprise Identity Graph solution that supports all marketing divisions!
- Work with Architecture and Engineering teams to guide the detailed design and build of the Enterprise Identity Graph solution for each Vanguard division
- Guide the planning, prioritization, and implementation of future Data Management and Insights initiatives on the Enterprise MarTech roadmap, including evaluation of an Identity Graph solution
- Build positive relationships and trust with our divisional marketing clients, serve as an advisor and advocate for the solutions crafted by the MarTech Platforms team
- Successfully navigate and balance priorities across multiple partner constituencies (Journey Owners, Data Analysts, Channel Owners, etc.), including Identity Management considerations across multiple business units
- Work alongside divisional marketing and analytics teams to support the end-to-end understanding & governance of each division's customer, prospect, and marketing data needs
- Partner with Data Architects on the standards, methodologies, and governance for coordinating and configuring Identity Management opportunities
- Determine all desired orchestration system integrations (e.g. Audience Builder, SFMC, Adobe, etc.) and required data for each system (e.g. event collection, event and customer IDs, system ID, etc.)
- Capture detailed business requirements and marketing use cases for Identity Management capabilities. Work with Engineering or DevSecOps to translate marketing requirements to technical / solution design / security and compliance requirements
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience required. Graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years related work experience. Two years of leading large cross-functional teams on major interpersonal projects preferred.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Marketing
- At least 1+ years of experience with software development/engineering
- Vanguard does not offer Visa sponsorship for this position.
We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose - and that's how we've become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let's make it count.Inclusion Statement
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing."
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.