Dunn Loring, VA Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Sr. Product Security Engineer
As a Product Security Engineer on the Security Research team, you'll be responsible for investigating reported application security vulnerabilities. You will work with customers, external security researchers and developers to proof & document reported vulnerabilities. This will require web application security knowledge, analytical debugging skills and strong programming language proficiency.
What you get to do in this role:
- Perform software auditing services to discover, communicate, and recommend remediation activities for software vulnerabilities.
- Help customers pentest their environments and deal with respective regulatory requirements. • Proactively research new attack vectors
- Research security topics
- Work with public Security Researchers through the Bug Bounty and Responsible Disclosure programs.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 1-2 years of experience of web application security auditing including code review • Strong verbal communication skills with an emphasis on application remediation
- Strong verbal communication skills with an emphasis on application remediation Processes
- Ability to deliver technical reports and communicate technical concepts to both non- technical business users as well as technical stakeholders.
- In-depth knowledge of common web application vulnerabilities (OWASP Top Ten). Offensive Security OSWE and/or OSCP certification(s) a plus.
- Strong understanding of web (or mobile) application security assessment techniques
- Experience with Threat modeling and threat modeling tools recommended
- A passion for security
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com