Sr. Program Manager
Location: Seattle, WA or Dallas, TX (with travel to Seattle)
Position Type: 6M Contract with possible conversion
Hourly / Salary: BOE
Travel: None if based in Seattle, 100% for first 90 days if based in Dallas
GTN Technical Staffing is currently seeking a Sr. Project Manager for a 6-month contract opportunity located in Seattle, WA. The Sr. Project Manager will work closely with internal and external customers, operations, senior management, and vendors managing projects that range from enterprise software, non-IT corporate projects and IT related projects. This project entails on-boarding an enterprise customer and managing all verticals of that transition. We are looking for a well-rounded Program Manager that has broad experience managing IT and non-IT projects.
10+ years of experience in the following skill sets
- Ability to manage projects from inception to successful implementation.
- Ability to manage teams across multiple sites
- Possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools.
- Must have excellent communication, teamwork, interpersonal, organizational, planning, facilitation, leadership and time management skills.
- Ability to utilize Project Management disciplines to estimate, coordinate and deliver committed project deliverables.
- Ability to identify and negotiate schedules, milestones and resources required to meet project objectives.
- Manage and promptly escalate issues and risks.
- Communicate major milestones, provide continuing direction to the project team, and conduct regular status meetings to review project activities. Track and monitor the project financial health.
- Proven experience communicating within the project team, across project teams and upward communications to program steering groups.
- MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, Project