Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Attention: Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruitment agencies, either submitted through this website or directly to Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. employees.
The Sr. Programmer Analyst-GIS/.NET will focus on maintaining and enhancing .Net GIS applications as well as working on future applications on various platforms. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and delivery of quality products is essential.
- Collaborate with team members in conceptualizing and developing new software programs and applications
- Develop, support, and integrate applications utilizing best practices
- Adhere to Agile development principles
- Assist with determining appropriate technologies for future endeavors
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Computer Science, Information Systems, or Software Engineering or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Prior experience interviewing end-users for insight on functionality, interface, problems, and/or usability issues.
- Able to communicate effectively with non-technical staff and with members of interdisciplinary teams.
- Experience in oil & gas midstream applications is a plus.
- 7+ years of overall applications programming experience
- Experience with WCF and WebApi web services
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server, GIT, or other source control software
- Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of the general application development landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Strong knowledge of the following:
- Multiple versions of .Net framework
- SQL Server
- Web Service creation and consumption
- Object Oriented Design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Working knowledge of Python, Esri ArcGIS Online, and Portal