As a Senior Programmer Analyst, you will apply knowledge of Enterprise Applications and development to analyze, program, and implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power platform cloud-based enterprise software in support of business objectives. Responsible for analysis, development, testing, deployment, and post-deployment support of the enterprise software application. Plan and manage the installation of enterprise application upgrades, integrations, and other systems changes.
- Delivery of Enterprise Applications:
- Understand business requirements and perform technical implementations by leveraging the knowledge of enterprise applications and technical expertise.
- Development of CRM functionality that optimizes, extends, and/or integrates Neptunes enterprise applications, data, and reports.
- Implement configuration changes and work with other internal enterprise application teams, vendors and partners as required.
- Support QA and UAT testing.
- Support of Enterprise Applications
- Provide end-user support, system maintenance/security, and incident resolution to ensure stable and resilient business operations of enterprise applications.
- Ensure enhancements, changes, and systems configurations are appropriately documented.
- Participate in agile team ceremonies including sprint planning, daily stand-ups, backlog grooming, and retrospectives.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, review professional publications; develop personal networks, and participate in professional groups.
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or a related field of study, or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Strong leadership, interpersonal skills, and strong team-building skills.
- Pragmatic problem solving and decision-making skills with excellent written and verbal communications.
- Relentless passion and commitment to operational excellence delivering in scope, on time, on the budget to the delight of our internal customer.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple priorities.
- Dynamics 365 configuration, customization, workflows, plugins, HTML, JS, TypeScript Web resources, and Unified Interface
- Solid background using CRM foundational components
- Microsoft Power Platform including model-driven & canvas apps, and Microsoft Power Automate
- Microsoft Power Portals designing, configurations, and integrating with Non-Power platform applications, UI development, and Liquid scripting
- Cloud/on-prem databases such as Azure SQL, Azure Cosmos DB, and SQL Server
- MS SSIS and other third-party connectors/integration tool such as Kingsway Soft
- Code & project management tools including Git, TFS, JIRA, and Confluence
- Design tools using ER modeling, UML diagrams, and flow charts
- Dynamics 365 CRM development environments, code merge, deployments, and CI/CD.
- Technical & Functional documentation of software components
- Provide troubleshooting and support for all environments.
- Experience with Azure cloud including authentication and resource management
- Experience with QAD or SAP ERP integrations
Location: Tallassee, AL or Duluth, GA or Mississauga CAN
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
See job description