Description Job Description:
Leidos is pleased to announce that it has been awarded the Next Generation Enterprise Network-Recompete (NGEN-R) Contract. This is an eight-year, $7.7 billion contract that is responsible for maintaining and modernizing the main global network of the Navy and Marine Corps.
Leidos is looking to hire a Programmer in Quantico, VA to join our Team. NGEN-R is the largest IT services program for the Navy. Under the Service Management, Integration, and Transport portion of NGEN-R, the Leidos team will deliver the core backbone of the Navy-Marine Corps Intranet, including cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport. Ultimately, Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network.Job Description
The qualified candidate will oversee creation of web-based, multi-user solutions documenting and auditing personnel training, schedules, and permissions. Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Use latest web development technologies and practices for review of customized reports and views that reduce management efforts.
- Facilitate creation of access-related work processes and provide Government insight into their personnel groups and permissions.
- Oversee development of extensible searching capability, customized reports and statistics, export features, history/event tracking system, and Microsoft SharePoint Web-part integration and Microsoft Active Directory (AD) integration.
- Use best practices in code development and documentation at an organization's enterprise level.
- Manage .NET, SQL server, and ASP.NET applications.
- Operate SQL server 2008 and need knowledge of HTML, CSS, C# and Java Script.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business or related field and 10+ years of relevant experience
- Active DOD Secret
- Must possess certification in Microsoft programming and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) version 3 Foundation.
- Excellent communications skills are required.
- One year (1) experience in knowledge management. Experience with Full Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and as well as web development.
- Experience working in the Department of Defense environment.
NGEN-MCENExternal Referral Bonus:
- SQL Server
IneligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:
Software DevelopmentPay Range: