Are you a Sr. Project Manager with Real Time Payments experience and local to Raleigh ? Let's talk! Email your resume to Healea Dupuis to discuss interviewing with a rapidly growing Bank in Raleigh! Job Description:
- This position is responsible for projects of a substantial scope and influence to enhance the Bank's technological capabilities.
- Leverage in depth business and technical knowledge to manage the execution and administration of project life cycle including planning, scope definition, design, and delivery.
- Recognize and drive organizational transformations outside of projects.
- Directs both technical and non-technical aspects with an advanced understanding of project management approaches.
- Tracks and reports progress against milestones, budgetary guidelines, or other performance indicators to analyze strategic impact of project activities.
- Coordinates activities of IT teams with other lines of business to achieve project goals.
- Project Management (8+ years)
- Real Time Payments Implementation Experience
- Payment Systems
- Business and IT Acumen
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or