Join the HIRE Technology project management consulting team to work with a great Houston client. We are in need of 2 Senior Project Managers to support a Supply Chain Re-platform and Modernization Program:
- Technical Foundation modernization PM
- Global Reporting/Analytics lead with Scrum and PM responsibilities
6-month engagement to start, with strong potential for renewals
Hybrid schedule - 3 days in office and 2 days remote working
- 6 years of project management experience.
- Experience with project management tools and methodology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CAPM/PMP, Prince 2 or similar certification.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project and Smartsheets.
- Experience with Agile Methodology or CSM certification preferred.
- Smartsheet experience is a bonus
- Demonstrated understanding of project financials and measure of performance.
- Experience presenting to or facilitating group trainings of all sizes and management levels.
- Must be a lead and not just be part of the group.
- Own all aspects of projects and drive work to deliver approved business functionality.
- Define and lead project scope, approach, assumptions, dependencies, risk, and budget.
- Partner with all stakeholders and dependent projects to develop detailed project schedules. Drive and run meetings with key stakeholders.
- Lead and execute on approved projects through the lifecycle, including change requests, issue management, risk management, and status reporting.
- Oversee an expansive project budget, including purchases and contracts, and monthly spend and resource forecasting. Research cost-effective alternatives to enhance cost efficiency while delivering quality results.
- Supervise purchase requisitions and onboard third-party resources to specific projects.
- Manages remediation of risks and issues. Evaluates project impact of requests for scope change.
- Develop and deliver presentations.
- Apply new techniques and methodologies or adapt existing techniques and methodologies to solve project-related issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
HIRE Technology offers competitive benefits, including Medical insurance United Healthcare with no waiting period, multiple plans including PPO, HDHP, HSA, Dental and Vision plans, FSA, Employer paid Life insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, etc.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US with no visa sponsorship