BlueAlly Services is an Information Technology and Business Consulting firm providing professional staffing services. BlueAlly is looking for Sr. Project Manager in McLean, VA
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
• 7+ years in project management, preferably in financial services
• Knowledge of US Treasury's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/AML regulation and "Know Your Customer" methodology (Customer Due Diligence (CDD) vs Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD)).
• Knowledge of the loan underwriting process and terminology
• Familiar with property financial information (income/expenses)
• Intermediate experience with Excel, including development of templates
• Experience in writing department level procedures
• Enterprise Risk Management Division,CAMS or CFE certification
• Interpretation of and execution against Federal Regulations and Corporate Policy
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Team work/ ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Adaptability; able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.