Sr. Project Manager to work in the Information Systems and Technology Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO). The Sr. Project Manager will facilitate project initiation, planning, execution, measurement and control activities for a variety a highly visible project across multiple divisions.
Duties: Under the general direction of management and defined project leadership, implements and operates critical project management processes within PMLC guidelines and best practice. Assists in the development, creation and maintenance of project plans, artifacts and associated reporting. Assists with financial reporting and controls as directed. Works with other projects and PMs to integrate and manage project plans, tasks and reporting. Communicates formally and informally with project leadership as directed. Works independently with diverse groups to proactively identify and execute on areas where project tools, project process or project infrastructure can be used to facilitate better outcomes. Ensure compliance with state and/or federal requirements related to implementation.
Sr. Project Manager
- Bachelor s degree or higher.
- At least seven years of medium to large-scale project experience in a project management role.
- At least seven years of strong experience with project planning, resource planning, and work plan development, and project management processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to gather and provide information effectively when under pressure, regardless of audience.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment and have exceptional collaboration skills with all levels of business and technical staff.
- Strong organization, planning, problem solving, and decision making skills. Comfortable prioritizing and managing multiple tasks with minimal direction.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio).
- Complete fluency in speaking and writing in the English language is required.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) including: requirements gathering, design, development, testing, training, quality assurance, development methods/techniques, testing methods/techniques and implementation planning and execution.
- Experience with multiple project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, LEAN)
- Bachelor s degree or higher.
- At least ten years of medium to large-scale project experience in a project management role.
- At least ten years of strong experience with project planning, resource planning, work plan development, and project management processes.
- PMI certification.
- Experience with enterprise project portfolio management development.
- Experience with use of Workfront, Jira and Confluence.
- Experience using SAFe Agile.
The qualified candidate(s) will possess:
- Medium to Large-scale project experience
- Very strong skills in managing project management systems and tools
- Strong facilitation and team leadership capabilities
- Previous project leadership experience; including other project managers
- Solid understanding of Project Management and Systems Development lifecycles
- Verbal and written communication agility; especially to the executive level
- Ability to enable stakeholder collaboration and engagement
- Strong background, understanding, and experience with driving organizational change.
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!