LEAVE YOUR MARK ON A BETTER WORLD. COLLABORATE WITH AMAZING PEOPLE. MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN.
At North Highland, we believe in doing great things together. With you. With our clients. With a perspective on actions today that shape tomorrow. As the world's most innovative, collaborative consulting group, we've built a space to share ideas like never before. Do you have the skills, passion and commitment to transform industries for the better? Think you can bring your A-game every day? If so, join us. We like big thinkers with action on the brain...
Culture and objectives often go hand in hand. Our Program & Project Managers map out the links between what a client wants and how they go about getting it. That includes scope, scheduling, cost, quality, resources and assessment - the complete package for a project they can rely on. No size or complexity is off the cards. We'll show you how to handle it all with end-to-end confidence.? Why North Highland?
Every choice you make will give you the opportunity to grow. It's our employee ownership model - with plenty of coaching and personal development opportunities in the mix. For us, training doesn't have an off switch. You'll learn new things, both during and beyond traditional working hours. We want people who strive for the next level, then the next. At North Highland, you're never a number.
Our firm is large enough to scale up, test your mettle and tackle big challenges, but small enough that clients won't lose your face in a crowd. You're recognized individually. We started as three leaders and a kitchen table.
Which means we know expectations are made to be broken. Want to surprise us? Do it. Experiment and stretch yourself. There's room to grow as a budding entrepreneur. Exciting work you will do:
What you will need:
- Use knowledge of Project Management to increase client impact, develop your skillsets, and grow your career.
- Make your mark by working directly with clients as a visible and engaged member of the team.
- Collaborate across disciplines to deliver creative solutions to client challenges.
- Play a key role on your team by developing and delivering presentations and written deliverables, and organizing and facilitating client and internal meetings and workshops.
- Actively contribute to business development proposals and the identification of new opportunities.
- Establish positive relationships with clients and peers that build credibility, foster your support network, and empower career development.
- Develop a deeper understanding of our firm's shared vision to build our clients' capabilities and unleash their potential.
- Cultivate knowledge of our clients' business models and increase your role in engagements.
- Responsible and accountable for delivering large projects on-time, on budget, and meeting functional and quality specifications.
- Forecast, manage, and report on project financials, planned vs actual project schedule, and resource utilization.
- Identify resources needed to complete work and collaborate with resource manager(s) to assemble appropriate skills/teams.
- Manage issues, risks, and changes using appropriate and agreed upon processes and tools established within the PMO.
- Provide weekly status reports and can communicate to executive leadership.
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
- 3+ years of experience in a Project Management role with a strong background in team development.
- Proven success delivering projects in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience with multiple project streams and leading teams of 5+.
- Large enterprise project experience ranging from $1million+
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple tasks at various stages of completion.
- Strong facilitation skills; communicates effectively with the business to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of various technologies including applications and databases.
- Understands basic revenue models and cost to completion projections.
- Expert knowledge in Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suites of products, (i.e. Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Project Management training and/or project lead experience of 3+years
- Demonstrated proficiency in use of project planning tools (MS Project, Jira, Version One, etc.)
- Familiarity with Clarity, Ehour, or other Portfolio / Program Management Software
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline or equivalent
- Project Management Certification (CAPM or PMP)
- Preferred: MBA or related advanced degree
North Highland makes change happen for organizations who dare to be different. By melding workforce, customer and operational transformation, they are one of the world's leading consulting groups, with 65+ offices around the globe. They break new ground today so tomorrow is easier to explore.
For more information, visit northhighland.com
and connect with us on LinkedIn
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.