The Senior Clould Project Manager is responsible for managing deliverables of multiple sales and marketing projects. He/she will act as a single point of interface to the steering committee, PMO, and project teams for all resources, support services, vendor relations, and project sponsors and ensure that program scope is in line with enterprise goals as he/she becomes the driver to ensure that the project is delivered on time.
NO THIRD PARTY AGENCY. US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. Our client can not sponsor H-1 visa or provide relocation assistance at this time.
- Build a structured approach to successfully complete the project in the allotted time. Establish project standards, develop project plan, including master schedule.
- Determine the capital resources, equipment, and tools needed to complete the project. Proactively manage scheduling issues.
- Communicate project needs, goals, and milestones with appropriate project team members, executives, and customers.
- Drive program issues through to resolution. Drive process improvement in the product development and delivery process.
- Develop and maintain project charter.
- Coordinate activities of cross-functional teams.
- Ensure that issues are properly documented and maintained.
- Manage change control procedures.
- Define and maintain project scope.
- ECM and ITSM expereince
- PMP is highly desired
- 5 years of managing Salesforce.com Sales Clould projects
- Bachelor degree required, MBA preferred.
- Relevant industry knowledge to include understanding of business systems.
- Ability to identify and understand complex problems/issues and develop solutions.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to manage large-scale projects.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of project management methodologies and tools.
- Thorough knowledge of the Systems Implementation Life Cycle.
- Ability to work effectively within time constraints.
- Ability to manage multiple commitments simultaneously.