Please note I have direct access to the Hiring AVP on this position.
Location: Los Angeles, CA within 2 months of start date
Salary: $140-170K + 15% Bonus
Location: Des Moines, IA within 2 months of start date
Salary: $120-140K + 15% Bonus
Telecommute: 1-2 days/week
This is an outstanding opportunity that will allow a Project Manager to expand their skill sets to managing mission critical cutting-edge security projects in a high visibility role in a large enterprise.
We are a leading Financial Services Company in its niche is looking for a Sr. Project Manager. The company has been in business for 14+ years, is publicly traded, is backed by a large global financial services company, has 1300 employees, has $183 Billion in Assets, $2.2 Billion in Net Income, has been voted Top Workplace 6 years running, Gold Level LEED Certified facility and is a highly philanthropic institution ($1.4+ million in donations for 2021).
The Sr. Project Manager will join an established PMO and will be responsible for managing mission critical Security Projects. Specifically, the Sr. Project Manager will:
- Review the company’s extremely high-volume mission critical products, security environment (Security Tools, Technologies, Controls, etc.) and on premise and cloud infrastructures to gain an understanding of the environment
- Participate in the full adoption of the Agile and Scrum processes and contribute input and recommendations regarding enhancements to PMO processes.
- Build Project Plans in order to execute Security related projects. Assign responsibilities and enforcing accountability, developing and maintaining a budget ($250K-$1.5MM) and schedule (1-2 years) to ensure timely completion of 3-4 large scale Security related projects. Maintain standard project management documentation, scope and metrics.
- Collaborate with Security Architects and Engineers, Directors of Operations, Cloud Engineers, System Administrators and Managers, Network Engineers and non-technical (product/program/business managers) departments to drive, manage, monitor and deliver Security related projects.
- Measure and present project performance using appropriate PM tools (Jira Advanced Roadmaps, ServiceNow, Kanban Boards, MS Project, etc.) and techniques in order to monitor the progress of the project, identify and quantify any variances, perform any required corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Manage resource allocation proactively by ensuring that appropriate resources and tools are assigned to the tasks according to the project plan in order to execute the planned tasks successfully.
The Sr. Project Manager will report directly to the AVP Portfolio Manager.
- MUST have 5-10+ years of experience managing large enterprise projects.
- MUST have recent experience managing Security and/or Infrastructure related projects.
- MUST have experience working within Agile environments and expert level understanding of Agile methodologies.
The company offers matching 401K, 3 Weeks PTO/Vacation, flexible time off, full benefits (PPO & HMO) including dental and vision, Parental Leave, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness Programs, Dependent Care FSA, Legal Support, extremely casual dress and flexible work hours that all start upon employment.