Our client is currently seeking a Sr. QA Analyst
* Consultant design and develop more complex tests and non-functional tests. Perform many of the roles required of a software testing project, through which you acquire a full testing lifecycle experience. Typically, perform these roles as a senior member in a wider team.
* Act as a stream leader with technical delivery ownership within a limited number of technology areas.
* Contribute to bid or client proposals based on your technological expertise. Have delivery ownership and guide individuals and groups towards desired outcomes.
* You also actively participate in at least one community.
* 2-5 years (1 year min relevant experience in the role), Bachelor's Degree.
* Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Software Engineering, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management.
* Minimum 4 to 6 years of experience in the role of a QA Analyst, preferably on Data Warehouse / Big data & Business intelligence applications, of which 2 to 3 years Customer MDM.
* Experience in the Food Services / retail industry is preferred.
* Experience developing Test documentation (test plans, test cases, test reports) & doing test execution.
* Has ability to use the plan to assess functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other systems.
* Experience writing SQL for data validation / analysis (especially and mandatory on Oracle database and great if additionally on SQL Server & AWS Redshift)
* Experience on BI tools like Tableau and MicroStrategy will be an asset (& is a ?nice to have? skill & not mandatory).
* Knowledge of Defect tracking preferably using JIRA
* API testing or validations (knowledge of any open source to validate the API calls. Also called ?headless? testing consists of bypassing the UI and sending a request directly to an application's backend or service and receiving a response, while validating the response to ensure things are working as we expect them to.)
* Experience with batch processing schedules and its validation
* Open source tool Automation experience (using any open source tools like Selenium / Cucumber etc. with Java background) & thereby ability to test user interfaces in a repeatable and automated way
* Awareness or experience using Confluence will be an added bonus
* Hands on experience in using SOAP and POSTMAN
* Hands on experience in building test cases and testing approach both automation and manual.
Thanks and Regards,
Lokesh Wadhwa, Recruiter, The Judge Group
151 S. Warner Rd, Suite 100, Wayne, PA 19087
(610) 510-8433 | Toll-free (1800-339-8318 Extension-188) LWadhwa@judge.com || firstname.lastname@example.org