Our direct client is looking for a Sr. Automation Engineer for a long term contract position in Chicago. This position does require you to be on-site, no remote work. Needs to understand the landscape of automation.
- See how current automation can be improved by understanding how the teams are currently using automation framework.
- Ensure API level testing is implemented
- Experience Service Virtualization tools.
- Implemented DevOps and BDD/TDD Proven experience implementing Continuous Improvement/Continuous Deployment
This is a new position supporting a project in client digital. This is a great opportunity to work in the high demand domain which is digital. Really looking for someone with 8+ years of experience. Position will report to HM, but will be dotted-line to a business partner. This partner will interface with the Private Passport team. There are 20 people on this project in all. This must have all of the top skills to be considered.
- Thought leadership, consultation, mentoring & guidance for test automation
- Advance product quality via testing innovations and process improvement
- Collaborate with BAs, Architects & Developers in designing testable applications
- Technical roadmaps & plans for implementing enterprise/program test strategies
- Design & manage technical proof-of-concept and feasibility studies
- Resolve technical issues, anticipate risks and ensure timely management escalation
- Utilize analytical skills in determining the root cause of defects & issues
- Influence and communicate effectively with both technical & non-technical audiences
- Analysis, optimization, improvement & maintenance of current test automation suites
- Master enterprise/program high-level business workflows
- Mentor junior SDETs to improve technical ability and effectiveness
- Promote and support implementation of automated CI/CT/CD pipeline
- Develop & extend test automation frameworks for UI, Micro services & API
- Guarantee compliance to automation framework, standards & best practices
- Facilitate automated, on-demand test automation metrics
- Ensure automated tests are run early & often providing quick feedback to the team
- Seek stakeholder feedback via test automation demos
- Accelerate test development process by leveraging existing assets, standards & best practices; Add new functions/methods to the libraries for continuous improvement
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org