Position: Sr. QA Mobile Tester
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 12+ months contract
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• 5+ years in mobile, web and API testing with test automation.
• Strong in Mobile App Testing (iOS & Android) with expertise in Appium, perfecto etc. .
• Strong in Manual testing and experience with test case definition tools such as QMetry.
• Responsible for periodic updating of Test Plans and Test Cases as per Requirement Specifications
and Business rules.
• Implement Appium scripts to test IOS and Android platforms.
• Implement UI Automator viewer in Appium to inspect elements in mobile applications.
• Implement mobile automation frameworks using Appium.
• Develop automated scripts using Selenium Web Driver and Implemented Framework using Java.
• Create and enhance numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application’s GUI and in the testing, environment using Selenium Web Driver.
• Provide best practices in Automation testing in Coded UI.
• Involve in Automation of the test cases using Selenium Web Driver, Junit and Ant.
• Report bug using Project Tracking tool JIRA.
• Perform Regression testing on new builds, every modification in the application using Appium /Selenium RC.
• Perform back-end testing using Postman / Any other rest client for API testing.
• Perform load testing using Apache J-meter.
• During testing life cycle, perform different types of testing like Smoke Testing, Load Testing, Integration Testing and Automation Regression Testing with Selenium IDE.
• Involve in Mobile Testing includes App Testing. Test automation for web application using Cucumber.
• Identifying feasible non-functional test cases for Performance testing.
• Create Selenium web-driver automation scripts using Python and Java Script to validate functionality on various browsers.