Looking for a job? Dream big. We did. What if you could work for a revolutionary skincare company—one that gives people the best looking skin of their lives? Rodan + Fields® provides dermatologist-inspired, clinically tested products that work and makes them available to those who can’t get to a dermatologist. We’re all about offering life-changing skincare. And life-changing opportunities.
We’re all about offering life-changing skincare. And life-changing opportunities.
Results Matter. Founded by Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields, world-renowned Stanford-trained dermatologists who invented Proactiv®, the clinical results our customers have from using our Multi-Med® Therapy Regimens and products has made Rodan + Fields the #1 premium anti-aging brand in the U.S. Rodan + Fields is the #1 premium acne brand in the US. Rodan + Fields is the #1 fastest growing skincare brand in the United States over the past 5 years. Rodan + Fields is the #2 premium skincare company in the U.S. in 2015 and we aspire to be the #1 premium skincare brand in every geographic market we serve. It’s clear—we deliver and we delight.
Be Revolutionary. Rodan + Fields is redefining an entrepreneurial sales model in the direct selling channel which allows Independent Consultants to establish their own businesses with products they use and love and be rewarded for their volume of Customer sales. The goal of every corporate employee is to use their power to empower our Independent Consultants and support their Customers. We make it happen and that’s no small feat. It takes a community of smart, passionate, forward-thinking, creative employees from a multitude of discipline, who are better together to drive record growth this fast.
Do Good. We do more than create life-changing jobs. We show gratitude through contributions from our non-profit entity, Prescription for Change®, the heart of Rodan + Fields. We help thousands of underserved high school kids have the opportunity to use their power to help others and in doing so, make life-changing differences in their own lives—and around the world.
Celebrate Your Greatness. Make an impact. If you work at Rodan + Fields, you have the chance to innovate. In fact, we expect it. You’ll become part of a positive, passionate movement that celebrates greatness and encourages employees to be catalysts for change, play as a team and say no to the status quo. So what if you made a life-changing decision for your career? Why not?
See you at the top.
- Create QA project artifacts including Test Plans, Test Scripts and Test plans
- Build applications on Salesforce Platform
- Integrate Salesforce with 3rd party applications
- Automate and execute Ecommerce use cases using Java Selenium automation framework.
- Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Create use cases to ensure that all functional requirements of a system are captured during the product design phase.
- Consult with product development to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system.
- Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements.
- Establish close working relationships with development teams
- Maintain effective communication with the project software engineers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and hardware interface changes.
- Ensure that defects in the software products have been corrected and document results of tests.
- Qualified candidates will have previous working experience with software release cycles and have a basic understanding of software testing methodologies and quality assurance.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science or information technology, or equivalent education and work experience.
- General experience with Salesforce platform
- Experience working in one or more cloud offering of salesforce (Community, Service, Marketing)
- Strong coordination and communication skills.
- Self-starter, highly organized; Works well with all functional levels in the organization;
- Experience creating test scripts, test cases, test plans and running regression tests in a software development environment is strongly preferred
- Experience testing in all phases of the software development process.
- Thorough understanding of quality assurance/software testing processes, methodologies, and procedure.
- 5 years of related work experience in Software Quality Assurance.
- 2+ Years in Test Automation Development and Selenium Web driver
- Extensive experience implementing complex technical projects
- Expertise in design of complex data models and relational database languages
- Experience with web services integration through SOAP or REST
- Extensive experience with tools such as Apex Unit, Junit, and Selenium Webdriver
- Understanding of various user based security models
- Industry certification (ex. Java, Salesforce)
- Experience with testing Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components