Title: Sr. Qlikview Developer
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has openings for Sr. Qlikview Developer. This position is based in Dearborn, MI for a Fortune 500 Automotive Manufacturer. This position is expected to be long term. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance, if needed.
**No 3rd Party vendors this client does not allow sub-contracting.
- Expert level experience in self-service analytic/ETL tools and data visualization tools, specifically Alteryx Designer and QlikView.
- Experience in migration of WebFOCUS Reports into other reporting tools like QlikView dashboards, Tableau etc., is strongly desired.
- Over five years of experience in developing BI Reporting Solutions in a Teradata data warehousing environment
- Basic knowledge in Business Objects reporting tool will be add-on.
- Experience in creating ad-hoc executive reports and scorecards using Business Intelligence tools (QlikView, Alteryx, WebFOCUS or Business Objects) and data extrapolated from multiple source systems based on current corporate operational needs.
- Informatica tools Skill set related to EDC, IDQ, Power Centre, EDL & MDM would be a strong plus point.
- Ability to develop technical requirements from business requirements for reporting.
- Relational database knowledge (relational models, star schema, keys, common terminologies).
- Experience in writing and optimizing SQL.
- Intermediate-level skills with Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel (pivot tables, v-lookup, visual basic commands).
- Ability to follow detailed procedures and ensure accuracy in data by incorporating thorough documentation processes.
- Strong drive for results and ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Self-starter with proven innovation skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and all levels of management.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and project timing.
- Demonstrated ability to document complex systems.
- Experience in creating and executing detailed test plans.
- Ability to construct process flow charts and diagrams relating to data process cycles.
Resume Submittal: please email a word formatted resume to Shweta Huria at or contact at In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name Sr. Qlikview Developer (Dearborn, MI).
Corporate Information: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast growing IT consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with expertise in Application Development, Application Management, Web Services (SOA), Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence / Analytics, Wireless Solutions, Legacy migrations and Project Management. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our clients global IT needs. STG offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, disability insurance, 401K, paid vacations and paid holidays. For more information about STG, please visit us at .