Job Title: Senior QA Automation Engineer - Cucumber
Work Location: Chicago, IL
Contract duration: 18-24 Months
Target Start Date: 3/4/2019
The Sr QA engineer must have good written and verbal communication skills; and be able to interface efficiently with all support groups, other QA groups, and development groups in order to get things done independently with minimal oversight. The incumbent must exhibit quick learning abilities by mastering new concepts which may be business-, technical-, or process-oriented.
• Assist QA Manager and QA Lead Analyst in identifying test scope, identifying project risks, and implementing process changes and efficiencies.
• Create and maintain test artifacts and facilitating artifact reviews.
• Ensure team members are complying with SDLC processes.
• Execute responsibilities with minimal oversight; consult analysts and consultants as the technical SME.
• Interface and communicate with internal teams and external support groups.
Skills & Software Requirements:
Solid working knowledge of UNIX;
SQL for analysis and data verification in back-end tables;
successful experience testing commercial Linux apps;
java app testing experience;
Tibco RV/FTL messaging experience;
Experience working with UC4;
Programming knowledge for cucumber-based automation
Axiom is a highly agile organization, facilitating requirements in both IT and Talent solutions. We have been providing solutions across many verticals since 1999. Axiom's clients come from multiple verticals which include: banking/financial services, healthcare, transportation, government and insurance. Named one of Inc. 500 Americas Fastest Growing Private Companies; Axiom's latest expansions to the India and Singapore markets has helped us bolster our solutions services. This growth has allowed us to further our partnerships with some great companies like: SAP, Cisco, Genesys, Oracle and Pega to name a few. See all of our current opportunities at: http://axiomtechgroup.com/careers/#/jobs