Would you enjoy testing innovative software for energy products?Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving critical issues?Be part of a successful team
As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities to grow in our high-performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safety and effectively create value for our customers and shareholders.Partner with the best
In this role, you're responsible for the testing component of a software engineering project geared to successfully implement a new platform. You'll own medium-sized quality engineering tasks and deliver while mentoring and helping the team. You will apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, Software and Product security, Scalability, and refactoring and testing techniques.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Integrating project testing with continuous-integration process.
- Making technology choices at individual level with the ability to analyze impact.
- Working with fellow team members to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions.
- Applying various testing types and methodologies effectively during SDLC
- Developing and executing maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional, and regression test cases.
- Participating in daily scrum meetings and other Agile ceremonies.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Be a graduate in Computer Science or in STEM Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- Have good knowledge on automation tools and common scripts and languages, preferably with C#, BDD and Specflow.
- Have good knowledge of SW QA methodologies, tools & processes & experience writing comprehensive test plans & cases.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Starting early / finishing early
- Starting late / finishing late
- Flexibility within the day or week to get the job done
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.