***We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role***
A prestigious company is on the search for a Sr. Quality Control Engineer. This engineer will work with project team members to design, develop, and execute test plans. This person will oversee the testing of software features on cutting edge web applications. This will be the individual who will establish the testing of custom applications and some devices. They need to be big on C#, some JAVA, Python, DevOps. This is a great opportunity for someone to start and own an area of Test Automation & Manual Testing of custom applications. This is a heavy Windows environment.
- Works with project team members to design, develop, and execute test plans.
- May consult to project teams, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and Business Units to design and develop test plans, test cases, and execution procedures.
- Executes testing across multiple SDLC methodologies (Agile, Rapid Development, Waterfall, etc.)
- Translates functional and technical requirements into test cases and execution procedures.
- Recommends appropriate test execution approach in consideration of cost, scope, and timeline of product/solution delivery.
- Develops and executes manual and automated test cases and procedures.
- Works with project team members to document and track defects from point of defect identification through resolution.
- Responsible for logging, tracking, reproducing and verifying solution defects from point of defect identification through resolution.
- Provides estimates of text execution to support project-level resource planning efforts.
- May be required to facilitate onboarding and off boarding of in-sourced and/or outsourced testing resources.
- Review others (team or cross team) executed test results and help determine issues and priorities.
- Create and maintain quality control artifacts and make available to teams within and outside of IT.
- Adheres to industry and Firmwide IT specific quality engineering standards and processes.
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology or similar disciplines or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of IT experience with 8+ software testing experience in a quality management role.
- They will work on technologies such as Microsoft Outlook, iManage DMS, iDevice (Iphone/IPad), Microsoft Skype, Avaya Telephone/Equinox, KESM, VSTS-Visual Services Team Services, and Zoom/WebEx.