Sr. REACT Developer
Must be an expert in front end framework REACT
About End Client
Our client is an American, multinational information technology company operating in over 170 countries. They believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. Their brand is highly esteemed and valued around the world by forward-thinking clients, employees and communities. Their product offerings include leading edge enterprise hardware, open source software development tools, cloud-based services, artificial intelligence and cognitive computing. Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are changing the very way the world works. You will be working with a team of highly skilled IT professionals in the cutting- edge world of machine learning and NLP technologies.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Development (coding) of new functional features
- Debug & resolve software defects
- Testing & Automation of new software product features within the CI/CD pipeline
- Maintain high standards for code quality, and ability to refactor for optimized solutions
- Participation in regular solution design sessions to analyze options and benefits
- Solution Documentation
- Decompose business requirements into small technical requirements
- Accurately assess effort to complete work
- Must be an expert in front end framework REACT
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with DevOps technology like Jenkins, Travis CI, etc.
- Familiarity with SOA/web services - REST, JSON, XML
- Experience writing, reviewing and documenting code
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and principles
- Familiarity with DevOps practices (continuous Integration/Delivery/Monitoring etc)
- Problem solving, interpersonal and time management skills to handle high pressure, complex situations
- 2 + years machine learning development, focused on natural language processing
- 2yrs programming experience with GoLang
- Experience with version control systems: GitHub
- Experience with databases (SQL, NoSQL)
SOUND LIKE YOU?
For more information you can contact Gina Dilusant (732) 637-1900 or at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference 2498 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
We embrace the philosophy that we have (2) clients. You are one…the uniquely skilled resource and the end-client is our second client. We collaborate with both you and the end-client to ensure we have a career enhancing, financially attractive assignment for you and an innovative, problem solving skilled technical resource for the end client. Things we excel at:
- Direct client relationships
- Client feedback on resume submissions (35 days)
- Client feedback on interviews (24 days)
- Regular updates from dedicated Encode coverage team
- Let a career minded, dedicated professional work for you. Call me.
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
Location: San Francisco
Start Date: Aug 1st
Project Duration: 1 year with possibility to extend