Job Title: Sr React JS Developer
Location: (50% REMOTE & 50% TRAVEL) Fairfax VA, Atlanta GA, Layfette GA
Contract: 12+ Months
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Passionate coder with 5 years of application development experience.
- At least 2 years of experience and proficiency in developing application using React, NodeJS, Express JS, and has extensive experience is designing developing micro services.
SKILLS AND EXPERICENCE REQUIRED:
- Responsible for development, programming, coding of complex and business critical Information Technology solutions using React, NodeJS and MongoDB.
- Responsible for documentation of the system, conduct unit tests, peer code reviews and maintenance of internally developed applications, evaluation and performance
- testing of purchased products
- Responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
- Write code for the most complex system designs and provides consultative guidance on project with extensive size, scope and risk. Write programs that span platforms. Code to and/or create RESTful APIs
- Develops micro services and has extensive experience using GitLab, Jenkins, PM2, Clustering, other tools and technologies for developing a scalable application.
- Work on integration issues and determines the integration approach. Coordinate with other areas for integration architecture solutions
- Review code developed by other Developers
- Write detailed technical specifications for entire systems (made up of several subsystems). Identify integration points.
- Review technical specs created by other developers.
- Perform unit testing and debugging. Able to debug most program errors.
- Support transition of application throughout the Product Development life cycle.
- Document what must be migrated. Often requires more coordination points for transitioning systems. Document what must be migrated / file properties
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Required - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or closely related or equivalent
- Preferred - Master’s degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science, Big Data or Analytics or equivalent
- Open to travel based up on the nature of the engagement
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Reliable Software Resources employment does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or any other basis as covered by federal, state, or local law.
Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business needs.