Join this well-funded Dallas Healthcare Technology start up! If you want to be a key part of an entrepreneurial company with leadership that has success building and exiting companies- this is your shot!!
WHY should you check this out?
- Well-funded startup with capital for 2 years plus more as the company grows
- Developing an in-demand product that is a white label version of a highly successful product that is on the market that includes both mobile application and website including new features and functionality.
- Company's founders have years of experience building a similar product and they know what works and what doesn't.
- Architect and build something new - Building the product and team from the ground up. New teams, new staff, new people. This is NOT a maintenance job.
- Your experience and input counts - They want your opinion, they need your skills
- Help craft a corporate culture that helps to form the future of the company
- Learn new skills - as a startup, you will wear multiple hats.
- Great technology stack including - RESTful services C# SQL Server backend which will talk to Epic, Cerner, Allscripts, etc. A mobile front end written in React Native and website with the same functionality as the mobile app. In the future the goal is to have a write once use everywhere solution (as close to a single code base as possible). Will be using Azure cloud solutions for hosting, data, etc.
- 100% Work from home.
- Equity in the company and the opportunity to do well as the company does too - with an even larger payoff as our company grows and our success continues.
- React Native mobile development
- Hands on experience building a mobile or part of a mobile application
- Past experience in Mobile development such as Xamarin, Swift, Objective-C, Android Studio etc...
RedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: http://redriversystems.com/jobs/#/jobs RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.