Columbia, MD Salary:
$115k to $135k + more Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Sr. Reliability/Maintenance Engineer in there Mid-Atlantic region for a fine chemicals. Key Responsibilities
: - Guide and plan 3-5 year capital plans to upgrade infrastructure.
- Provide project management and engineering support.
- Act as a reliability generalist for plants in the region (either Gulf Coast or Chicago area). Provide support in the elements of Reliability-Centered Maintenance, including criticablity analysis, condition-based monitoring, preventive maintenance optimization, critical spares, mechanical integrity, and work process optimization.
Support resolution of chronic reliability issues through engineering support and networking with the broader my client organization.
- Facilitate network of maintenance leaders and engineers across the operations, review KPIs, develop action items for key issues, and review improvement projects.
- Assist in driving cultural change around maintenance work management. Assess work prioritization, planning and scheduling, and associated management processes; identify barriers; and work on plans to improve.
- Engage with internal and external expertise to improve reliability processes, including criticality analysis, PdM technologies, condition-based monitoring, preventive maintenance optimization, and critical spares.
- Lead high impact projects linked to up time that are critical to meeting business objectives.
Required Skills :
- Ability to drive results; bias toward action.
- Strong knowledge of maintenance excellence processes in a chemical manufacturing environment
- Leader of change, with ability to influence and gain support from operator/craft level to executive leadership.
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
- Facilitative; can lead a project with multiple stakeholders and align their objectives in order to meet project milestones.
Strong interpersonal, communications, and presentation skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Frequent travel to the clients manufacturing locations
- BS and/or MS in Engineering (combustion, mechanical, chemical) required.
- 8-10 years of maintenance excellence experience in a chemical manufacturing environment, including implementing upgraded processes.
- Experience addressing site infrastructure needs is required.
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) certification desired.
- Excellent PC skills, including SAP, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com