CEI's direct client is looking for a Product Manager with hands on experience in the Revenue Cycle, specifically in the patient access solutions.
THIS IS A CONTRACT TO HIRE POSITION
MUST WORK ONSITE ONCE COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS HAVE BEEN LIFTED (which may not be till early to mid next year)
Senior Product Manager – Revenue Cycle Solutions - Patient Access and Billing
Location: Austin, Texas
Company Description: A unique player in the U.S. revenue cycle market, this client combines the best of AI software with qualified domain experts — human intelligence (HI) to deliver a robust, end-to-end solution to our customers. Established in 2011, they have grown rapidly to serve more than 100 customers, including some of the largest hospitals, radiology and imaging centers, and diagnostic labs in the United States.
Job Description: We are seeking a smart and creative Product Manager with hands on experience in the Revenue Cycle specifically in the patient access solutions. We are looking for someone who has a passion for building great products and the understanding of what makes a customer centric product. A self-starter who will report to a VP of Product and work closely with Customers, Engineering and Data Science. The Product Manager will coordinate with key stakeholders in sales, marketing, design, development, and operations. This role will be charged with leading game changing efforts in Product team for identifying and developing RCM solutions especially in the Patient Access and Billing areas. The ideal candidate will understand the significant flaws that exist in the healthcare market and have a passion for solving those problems.
- Analyzing various product inputs, customer requirements, designing solution and developing the business case for new product development
- Preparing software design plans including product specifications, use case documentation and user interface wireframes (both independently and with assistance from UX team)
- Organizing market research including analyzing customer segments, reviewing industry research reports, and assessing strengths and weaknesses of competitors in the Patient Access team
- Studying healthcare industry standards and staying up-to-date on industry changes and compliance issues
- Gathering inspiration and ideas by visiting customers regularly and reviewing software and other products that solve similar problems in other domains
- Collecting direct customer feedback by organizing user tests, studying customer support incidents, administering user surveys, and visiting customers to study product interaction in their natural environment
- Working closely with internal and external resources to define product requirements that meet changing market needs and ensure customer satisfaction and product quality
- •ssisting your VP of Product in coordinating with sales, marketing, development, and customer support to bring together divergent ideas and convince various stakeholders to rally behind a single product vision
- Working with your VP of Product to manage the product roadmap, including documenting product strategy, maintaining the feature backlog, and coordinating releases
- Minimum of 5 years in RCM product management role shipping software through multiple releases
- An understanding and knowledge of hospital revenue cycle workflows and the provider reimbursement process from patients and payers obtained either through direct experience in a healthcare setting or an RCM focused HIT company
- Provided leadership on a team that designed, built, or consumed RCM reporting & analytics for health systems
- You are comfortable in front of a whiteboard and customers and can describe complex information in a concise but thorough fashion.
- Background with agile software development methodologies
- Detail oriented, manages risk and deliverable timelines
- Clear and compelling in written and spoken communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage simultaneously competing priorities
- Familiarity with JIRA or similar trackers a plus