At DISH Wireless, we reimagine connectivity through new platforms, new business models and new ways of thinking.
Today, we are building America's first cloud-native 5G network to transform the way we live, work and play with unlimited potential. Our teams operate at the intersection of wireless, data analytics, AI and the cloud to create something state-of-the-art, radically original and truly unlike what anyone else can.What you will be doing
This position will have the responsibility to make it simple for people and enterprises to connect their devices around the world, via the DISH 5G mobile network. They will ensure customer devices are able to obtain the best data connectivity in any location and if necessary update the IMSIs to achieve this.
Day-to-day job responsibilities:
The role of the Roaming Contract Specialist would be to:
- Specialize in managing roaming activities, to include application maintenance of the roaming and enhanced service provider billing systems.
- Provide traffic analysis on processing data records and manage reporting and monitoring processes and tools, as well as roaming documents.
- Maintain regular interaction with external Operators and roaming supplier (Data Clearing House), and work closely with other departments to gather data & information regarding commercial launch of roaming agreements and monitor the launched agreements performance.
- Update commercial and technical data (reference data) information from roaming partners, constantly updating a database with statistics and relative trends.
- Manage all IMSI sponsorship and roaming agreements, to include drafting and setting up the necessary internal process to establish and operate the above agreements.
- Successfully negotiate and complete the necessary agreements with mobile operators. This will include creating the necessary value proposition to present to target mobile operators. This would include the necessary IoT discount agreements.
- Ensure DISH is effectively represented at appropriate industry events and meetings to support the building and maintenance of a competitive roaming footprint.
- In addition to the above, the candidate will also execute other contract management activities as provided by the management.
#LI-RO2 #DICE_RO Skills and experience
A successful Roaming Specialist will have:
- Work experience: 7-10 Yrs of relevant experience to the above job profile.
- Educational qualifications: Graduate degree in Engineering or Legal or Finance from a reputed institution.
- Familiarity with Roaming Regulations, to include in depth knowledge of the necessary agreements and processes required to achieve roaming agreements and sponsored roaming IMSI lease agreements including but not limited to: AA12, AA13, AA14, IR21, IoT agreement templates.
- A strong network of contacts & reputation in the telco roaming business and proven ability to use this to achieve sponsored roaming and roaming deals on a global basis.
- Excellent commercial acumen and a proven ability to represent an organisation at all levels & at industry events and meetings.
- Capacity to support vendor selection and management.
- Capacity to perform IREG testing and validate TADIG tests is a plus.
- Legal Background is a preferred advantage due to the unique requirements of the job profile.
Compensation: $89,500.00/Yr. - $111,900.00/Yr.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.