|Top Reasons to Work for my Client: |
- Kid Inspired Culture
- Casual Dress
- Community Volunteerism Opportunities
- Company Matched 401k & Employee Value Sharing Plan
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- Education Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Resource Groups
- Generous Product Discounts Onsite & Online
- Onsite Cafeteria & Credit Union
- Option to Purchase Additional Vacation
- Company Sponsored Employee Events
- Discounts on a wide variety of products and services automotive, electronics, fitness, travel and entertainment
|Job Type : Full Time |
|Location : Easton, Pennsylvania |
|Pay : Great Pay + Benefits! |
|Job Description |
|The SAP Analyst, QM is responsible for implementing and managing the SAP QM module. Responsibilities include end to end implementation of SAP ECC- Quality Management module. Including documenting current processes, document requirements and develop design specification document. Also includes testing and training end users. The incumbent will continue to provide business support in QM module in discrete manufacturing industry support. |
What you will be doing:
Experience you will need:
- Responsible for implementing QM module in ECC
- Lead and facilitate business user meetings to gather process information.
- Create functional specifications, detailed design documents, testing scripts for SAP QM project and enhancements.
- Conduct unit testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) tests.
- Conduct deployment activities for projects and provide training to new users as required.
- Provide Production Planning support and new project requests.
- Partner with the technical developers in implementing solutions in QM.
- Analyze business requirements and perform customizing, configuration, integration, upgrades, testing, documentation preparation, implementation and operational support for SAP Quality Management module
- Production support in PP module.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in SAP ECC QM functional area.
- End-to-end implementation experience with QM in ECC
- 4 years college degree preferred
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience in Leading SAP implementation projects
|Our client asked me to submit 3 great people within the next few days. We work directly with the hiring manager and can arrange interviews within a few days |