Please note I have direct access to the Hiring Director on this position
An International, successful, extremely profitable and the largest global privately held medical software/hardware Company is looking for a Marketing Manager. The company is privately held, has been in business for 65+ years, has $1+ Billion in revenue, has 5K+ employees, is extremely profitable and has never laid-off an employee.
The Marketing Manager will primarily be responsible for (see below for more detail):
- Performing Downstream Marketing by supporting direct sales forces through advertising, promotion, brand-building and communication with clients for medical devices
- Participate and assist sales force in the development of new product launches targeted at clients (primarily physicians).
- Design, creation and development of digital and print marketing materials
The Marketing Manager reports to the VP of Marketing
This position requires 20-30% domestic travel
The company offers full benefits (PPO & HMO) including dental and vision, matching 401K, 3 weeks of vacation, paid sick days, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Tuition reimbursement, casual dress and flexible work hours that all start upon employment.
- MUST have experience as a Marketing Manager for medical devices or any durable/reusable medical equipment
- Must have experience working with sales teams and sales executives during new product launches
- Experience developing marketing tools, including power messaging, field communications, training plans, and marketing strategies to increase sales effectiveness
- Experience in the development and implementation of marketing plans, customer facing sales tools, sales training, budget development and management and market research
- Promoting medical device products through educational initiatives with current and potential customers.
- Support ongoing marketing functions that include: collateral development, product promotion, sales reporting, and communications to field sales.
- Respond to product questions and provides product clarity to the sales executives and management.
- Collaborate effectively with the sales executives to help expand existing installed base and develop new account sales opportunities
- Provide clinical support/expertise to internal and external customers to drive company revenue goals.
- Educate and train physicians and internal personal/sales team on technical matters related to product line through targeted case coverage, in-services, and office calls to drive account independence.
- Provide training and resources to Sales Executives that will enable them to provide training to their physicians.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of key business trends and market conditions.
- Demonstrates command of clinical literature and knowledge. Develop strong clinical arguments to support market development with internal and external customers.
- Facilitate collaboration with industry partners as directed by the VP of Marketing.
- Assist with planning and attend conventions and workshops and managing lead collections.
- Perform product training, clinical workshops, and labs while demonstrating advanced knowledge of products and procedures.
- Design and conduct sales training in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders.
- Strategically support the sales team when appropriate, including attending surgeries, and meeting with customers.
- On a monthly basis, perform analysis of market drivers and specialty product performance.
- Assist in the development of demand forecasts, sales reporting, product analysis, product promotions, and field communications.
- Monitor competitive landscape and learns competitive technology, products, strategies, strengths and weaknesses.