Sr. SAP Functional Analyst (Plant Maintenance)
Duration: 6+ months
Location: San Francisco, CA
• Sr. SAP Functional Consultant ( PM ) is responsible for design and development of IT solutions for Work Management (Plant Maintenance) and Supply Chain functions.
• S/He will provides subject matter expertise for SAP interfacing with other applications of IT solutions to assure that best practices are implemented.
• Perform unit testing, integration testing, regression testing, support user acceptance testing (UAT) and obtain business sign-off.
• Provided SAP subject matter expertise to lines of business and ensure best practices are adapted.
• 8+ years’ experience with SAP Functional Consultant with experience in PM
• Must Have Utilities (industry) experience
• Required skills: SAP ERP Central Component (ECC PM)
• Extended Warehouse Management (EWM), SAP Quality Management (QM).
• Experience designing SAP solutions using SAP RICEFW (Report, Interface, Conversion, Enhancements, Forms and workflow) objects for supply chain and work management area.
• Experience creating As-Is, To-be process flows, gap analysis and preparation of function specifications.
• Experience integrating SAP with non-SAP systems. Experience working with SRM, Ariba, QM, WM and EWM is a plus.