seeking an SAP HANA Basis Administrator experienced in establishing and carrying out implementations of SAP and related policies and procedures in support of large SAP implementations. The SAP HANA Basis Administrator is responsible for the installation, configuration and maintenance of the Basis component of SAP systems and will assist in the planning, designing, and architecting of SAP systems across a variety of platforms and database. Individuals should be capable of working independently or in teams and have the ability to effectively gain insight and develop solutions to meet their business needs. The SAP Administrator installs support packs, conducts upgrades, backups/recovery, system refresh and troubleshooting as well as administers databases, conducts failover of production systems, and monitors and ensures performance of SAP systems. The candidate is responsible for administration of SAP HANA system integration within an SAP Landscape. Role covers HANA Security , HANA SLT Configuration, Suite on HANA and BW on HANA Migrations, HANA System Monitoring, HANA Install & Config, Health Check, and Monitoring.
Required skills, abilities, and certifications
- 7+ Years SAP Basis Administration with two or more of the following SAP products
- CRM, ECC, TREX, CAR, BW4HANA, Portals, HANA Side Car
- Knowledge and experience in Suite on HANA
- Knowledge and experience with evaluating, install, configure and deply SAP applications
- Knowledge and experience with SAP upgrades including Support Packs and Enhancement Packs
- Knowledge and experience with Red Hat Linux Operating System
- Knowledge and experience with SAP Performance tuning
- Technically fluent in SQL
- Ability to write Bash Shell
- Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to adjust priorities in rapidly changing environments; work well under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to present complex ideas and designs to a variety of technical or non-technical stakeholders.
- Attention to detail, multi-tasking and prioritization skills are required
- Work and collaborate with other technology groups to support the SAP landscape
- Exemplary troubleshooting and ability to drive root cause analysis on incidents and problems
- Ability to provide effective onsite and remote support and troubleshooting 24X7.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Recommended skills, abilities, and certifications
- SAP HANA Certification
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- Deep technical knowledge of the relevant part(s) of the SAP infrastructure and Linux operating environment
FTE with a major corporation. Pls send the resume ASAP.