Please note that this is a 4 months contract position.
Under general direction, have duties of instructing, directing, and checking the work of other project engineers. Responsible for developing strategies for technical IT infrastructures and the completion of assigned engineering projects within budgetary and scheduling guidelines. Leads a group of engineers, analysts, and/or technicians assigned for the duration of a project or may function as ongoing lead within a group of engineers associated with one or more technical areas within a specific domain (such as, but not limited to, network design, engineering, implementation, or operations/user support). Does not have formal supervisory responsibilities, although may provide input to performance appraisals. Performs all functional duties independently. Works on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of assigned program(s). Oversees the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or is responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
"• Strong knowledge in SAP HCM modules including OM/PA, eCareer, EHS, etc.;
• Ability to perform functional analysis, requirements definition and SAP module configuration/testing;
• Ability to develop functional requirements specifications, data mappings, function mapping, setting of configuration tables and setting of transaction/control tables;
• Ability to coordinate projects across different organizations;
• Understanding of the business processes and flows to enable the analysis of business requirements and the development of solutions for the business functions; and
• Ability to manage development projects from initial conception to production.
"• A minimum of ten (10) years experience in software development or related field, with at least 5 years experience in Web-based design/development;
• A degree from an accredited College/University in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline is preferred;
• Able to perform all functional duties independently on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of a given program;
• Able to oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job;
• Experience training/mentoring less experienced personnel;
• Capable of providing strategic and expert advice and technical guidance to program and project staff;
• Ability to provide detailed analysis, evaluation and recommendations for improvements, optimization development, and/or maintenance efforts for specific or mission critical challenges/issues;
• Able to consult with busiiness clients to define needs or challenges;
• Ability to supervise studies, lead surveys and collect data for analyses used to advise and recommend/suggest solutions;
• Familiar/experience with project management methodologies/disciplines, especially in the areas of scope, cost and schedule management;
• Extensive experience leading teams of technical personnel and/or technical projects toward completion of assigned goals/objectives;
• Ability to effectively interact with all management levels;
• Knowledge of/experience with the following:
•• Agile/Scrum processes;
•• VersionOne (or similar Agile management tool); and
•• ServiceNow (or similar ITSM tool).
• Strong oral and written communication skills; and
• Able to obtain Postal clearance.
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A274.
San Francisco, CA, 94159Contact