Please note I have direct access to the Hiring SAP Global Manager on this position.
An International, successful, extremely profitable and the largest global privately held medical software/hardware Company is looking for a SAP Security Analyst. The company is privately held, has been in business for 65+ years, has $1+ Billion in revenue, has 5K+ employees, is extremely profitable and has never laid-off an employee.
The SAP Security Analyst will be responsible for working within a SAP Security team in a large global SAP environment to ensure security and accessibility of all SAP data.
Specifically, the SAP Security Analyst will:
- Review, analyze and maintain existing SAP Roles
- Create and Implement new SAP Roles during implementations, roll outs or upgrades
- Review and analyze SAP Segregation of Duties/SoD’s
- Define and standardize SAP SoD’s and related SAP Security policies and procedures
- Remediate and report Segregation of Duty (SoD) conflicts
- Coordinate recurring SAP Security user requests
- Add, move change SAP user accounts
- Create, change and maintain SAP Groups, Roles and Transactions
- Manage and maintain SAP Authorization Concepts and Assignments
- Work with internal and external audit teams to ensure compliance with all SAP Security Policies, Procedures and Control Sets
- Coordinate with SAP Security Team, SAP Functional Analysts, SAP Basis Administrators, SAP Business Users, External 3rd Parties and IT Management in ensuring security of SAP environment.
The SAP Security Analyst reports to the SAP Global Manager.
The company offers full benefits (PPO & HMO) including dental and vision, matching 401K, 3 weeks of vacation, paid sick days, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Tuition reimbursement, casual dress and flexible work hours that all start upon employment.
Must have 2-5+ years’ experience as a SAP Security Analyst
Must have experience:
- Implementing new SAP Roles during new SAP implementation or upgrade
- Reviewing, defining and managing SAP Segregations of Duties / SoD’s
- Remediating and resolving SAP SoD conflicts
- Managing and maintaining SAP Authorization Concepts and Assignments
The following are a Plus only (NOT mandatory):
- Utilization of SAP GRC tools (GRC Access Control, Process Control, Risk, Fraud and Audit Management, etc.) to manage SAP regulations and compliance
- Working with Internal and External Audit teams
- Experience with SAP authorizations in any of the following: SAP ERP, SAP CRM, SAP BW, SAP HANA, SAP Fiori, SAP Business Objects, HCM, SAP MDG, SAP NetWeaver Portal or SAP ME/MII
- Creation and maintenance of SAP Organizational Levels